Monday, March 27, 2006

Stupid rain...

Rain sucks. Yes it cleanses the earth, makes things fresh and clean (or dirty if you believe all that acid rain mumbo jumbo), but in the end, it sucks. I went to Home Depot today to get a new laundry room door and window to replace the old pos ones that are in there now and improve on some of the cold air coming into this place. Probably should have done it sooner, like before winter...but oh well. I pull into the driveway here at home and it starts raining...and its supposed to rain the next 2 days of my weekend...well thats just great! Oh well, plenty of stuff to do on the inside still, but that will require another trip to the Home Depot...I'm liking that new credit card already...this could be dangerous! lol.

Sunday afternoon we went to Aunt Jens house. Shes a professional photographer and does some awesome work. She went and took a ton of pictures of Elliot, shes still working on proofing them for us, but emailed me one, so far its my favorite picture of Elliot, its just awesome.



I mean how cute is that kid???? Pretty damned cute! She does awesome work, if your in the area, and you need pix done, this isnt just a plug for my future sister in law, she really does do some good stuff. Ok, enough plugs for her :)

Anyway, the rain sucks...maybe we should move to Arizona where it hardly ever rains :)~

No comments: