Sunday, May 06, 2007

Post of Pictures and a Thanks

Quick post of pictures.

Nekid before dinner of macaroni and cheese.

Peanut and Marvin Monkey from Build a Bear.

Nappin with Marvin. Marvin is 1/2 inch taller than Peanut was at birth.

Playing with Blackjack.

Is my hair messed up?
I'm outta here!

Thanks to Aunt Jen and the kiddos. Peanut got his package last week and loves the books. The Curious George book is read at least twice a day and sometimes he'll sit through Runaway Bunny. The cow puppet is ok as long as it's not on anyone's hand. But it's fun to drag around by the ears.

Off to do more schoolwork. I'm insane and signed up for a third class because I like to punish and stress myself. As long as I force myself to leave my sewing area alone, I'll get a little bit of school work done each day. It's getting harder and harder to not throw in the towel and give up.

Oh, and to rub in our beautiful weather, it's been in the 80's all week and perfect outside. Hahahaha to all the suckers still in the PNW.

TTFN ~Crys

1 comment:

Judy D in WA said...

I cannot believe you just called your parents suckers!

Kisses to my big boy and to my little boy too! Love you all