These cookies will be the curse of me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Made them last week for the first time and it's uber easy peasy. The recipe makes 2 dozen; I ate 18 of them....all within 2 days. I have no self control or willpower when it comes to these cookies. I was strong for 4 days before being summoned to the pantry again to get the ingredients and being forced by my humongous sweet tooth to make them again. So far, my cookie count is at 2 and I just pulled the last few out of the oven.
They are called Chocolate Gooey Butter (of course butter is in the title, it's a Paula Deen recipe) Cookies. I call them Sweet Delicious My Ass is Getting Fatter I Can't Stop Eating Them cookies.
Off to iron some fabric and make my next project. Cloth Diapers! That's right, cloth diapers and not the ugly old fashioned ones with the yucky plastic covers. Stay tuned for updates on how the diaper production line is going with Peanut running around and Maemae demanding her boob each time I sit down for more than 3 minutes without her.
TTFN ~ Crys
2 comments:
QUICK! HURRY! Change the name of these cookies to "STOP! STOP NOW BEFORE MY ASS LOOKS LIKE MY MOTHERS!!!" Serious, you really need to change the name!
Lordy girl, my stomach is in serious pain and then you make me laugh.
How sad ... your boob is no longer your boob! Reason #647 not to have children ...
Hee! :)
Post a Comment