Monday, April 21, 2008

Another in the same day!

Yes, I know, I am amazing. Another post when it's been 40 minutes since my last. Photobucket is being very quick so I uploaded some more pictures to share and brag about.

Quick panel quilt for Jonah's 4th birthday.

Peanut's apron that I sneak onto him when we're baking.

Purse/bag I sewed last month but am not sure if I like the style of it enough to use it. I love the fabric and have enough to make another style that I know I'll use.

Lounging in Peanut's bed after Peanut's naptime.
Pretty pretty girl.

Maemae 3 months old.
Peanut at 3 months. Wow, Maemae is much more cushion-y than Peanut ever was.

That's all for now and probably the next week or so. :c) ~C

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh wow! The kiddos are growing so fast! Keep posting the pictures I just love seeing them!

Aunt Sue