Tonight I re-vamped a bib pattern I had and made this.

And tonight I finished this outfit. Tomorrow is suppose to be warm enough that Maemae can wear it.

Sweet potatoes are yummy!

Peanut doesn't care that our lawn is full of weeds. He loves being outside barefoot. He's going to love being outside at our new place.
We don't need to buy Maemae any toys. Anything that has been touched, kicked, thrown, or just looked at by Peanut is her favorite. Or paper. She LOVES paper and half the time I have no idea where the paper she's chewing on came from. I think some books are going to have Maemae sized bite marks all over the pages. And she HATES me when I fish it out of her mouth and force her fingers open to take it. She has one very loud pissed off shriek that she lets go when I steal her paper.
Umm, let's see what else has been going on. Maemae has 2 teeth now. They popped through last week and now I can feel 2 more gum bumps. Peanut is still not a big talker, but is picking up new words everyday. He says them out of the blue but still is silent despite being asked to say it again 100 million times. Both are the highlight of my life. I really am one of the lucky women who can say I was born to be Mama. Even when I have no energy for anything else after they're in bed, when my house is an embarrassment to look at and all my dishes are dirty, I look forward to the next time they're awake, making me smile and laugh. And tired, so very tired.
TTFN ~Crys

No comments:
Post a Comment