Friday, October 10, 2008

New bag and a couple pix

I finally had some time to sew for myself. I've wanted a Halloween purse for the last couple years so I finally made one. Turned out pretty cute. I know I shouldn't sew when I'm really tired, but I did anyway last night and paid for it by getting to know my seam ripper a little too much this morning.
Finished.

Thankfully Halloween is just 3 weeks away. It's too small to be used for long. No way I can get our stuff in there, you know, the wallet, keys, phone, lip gloss, pen, sippy cup, a wad of fruit leathers, crackers, pacifier or 2, baby toys, and Peanut's baby when she goes on field trips.

And a few more pix from tonight and yesterday.
My boys.

Be scared of Maemae when she makes this face as she lunges to you. It's her "I just saw my Mama's boob (or arm, neck, leg, basically any skin with no clothes) and I'm starving for some milk" look.
I love the 80's!

Bed time.
TTFN ~ Crys

No comments: