Friday, June 30, 2006

So serious


Elliot update:
Mr So Serious. Elliot just woke up from a snooze in his swing and didn't appreciate Mommy taking more pictures. He is getting so good at making all kinds of squeals, screams, and noises, along with a variety of faces. He can mimic faces made to him, and can almost let the giggles out all the time.

We're still working on getting good naps during the day, but the last 4 days he's had a late morning nap for about 1 hour and an afternoon nap for 1.5-2.5 hours. And now that my weekend is over and I'll be wanting him to sleep during the day, he won't.

Our house is still for sale. Sigh, it's a pain in the arse to need it to sell before we can move. I want to move so badly, partly so I don't have to work and can become a stay at home mom and partly so Mike can work during the day and be home on weekends and holidays. Working nights and weekends has lost its appeal many many weekends ago. Too bad we're not independtly wealthy and neither of us have to work....damn lotto people for not picking my numbers again.

That's all for now. I'm suppose to be doing school work but social psychology is a pain in my arse, a huge waste of my time and money, and thankfully over next week. Whoever decided an accounting major has to have 2 psychology classes needs to be shot, multiple times.

On another note, Mike bought me a new photo printer. It ROCKS! Love, love, love it. It's an HP Photosmart 8250. And it's quick.

TTFN, Peanut is calling. ~Crystal

1 comment:

Judy D in WA said...

A photo printer??? Sending Gramma some photos???
Love the Mr Serious. Oh heck, I love all of the looks;